Group Size minimum 4 pax
The Aconcagua is the highest mountain of the southern and occidental hemisphere and the highest peak of the American Continent. At 22840 ft. Aconcagua is the goal of the climbers of all latitudes and the athletic aspirations of thousands of annual visitors, as the ascent requires little prior technical climbing experience.
- Day 1 Arrive in Mendoza transfer to Hotel 4*.
- Day 2 Transfer From Mendoza to lodge at Puente de Inca,sleep at lodge.
- Day 3 Climb from Puente de Inca to Confluencia camp, sleep at Confluencia Camp.
- Day 4 Aclimatization climb, Confluencia camp to Plaza Francia and return to Confluencia camp, sleep at Confluencia camp.
- Day 5 Climb from Confluencia camp to Plaza de Mulas.
- Day 6 Rest day at Plaza de Mulas
- Day 7 Aclimatization climb &portage: Climb from Plaza de Mulas to Plaza Canada and return to Plaza de Mulas to sleep.
- Day 8 Climb from Plaza de Mulas to Plaza Canada, sleep at Plaza Canada.
- Day 9 Aclimatization climb & portage: Climb from Plaza Canada To Nido de Condores, return to Plaza Canada, sleep at plaza Canada.
- Day 10 Climb from Plaza Canada to nido de Condores; sleep at Nido de Condores.
- Day 11 Aclimatization climb & portage; Climb from Nido de Condores to Berlincamp and return to Nido de Condores, Sleep at Nido de Condores.
- Day 12 Climb from Nido de Condores to Berlin camp and sleep at Berlin camp.
- Day 13 Aconcagua Summit day!! Alimb from Berlin camp and sleep at Berlin camp.
- Day 14 Descend from Berlin camp to Plaza de Mulas
- Day 15 Descend from Plaza de Mulas to Puente de Inca and straight to Mendoza, hotel 4*
- Day 16 Extra day!!
- Day 17 Go home.
- All land transport airport to airport.
- Hotel in Mendoza 2 nights.
- 1 night in Puente de Inca.
- All meals in the mountain.
- Tents and group equipment.
- Mules and guide(s).
- Airflghts tickets
- National park fee.
- Personal gear.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Meals in the cities, tips.