Season: june and july
Group size minimum: 3 pax
The mountains of the Cordillera Blanca are considered by many to be most spectacular high summits of the Andes. Climbers from all over the world come to enjoy the usually favorable weather, moderate routes and relatively straight forward access to many peaks.
Yanapaccha, Pisco, Chopicalqui
About the trip
International climbing travel, culture and climbing up 3 mountains:
- YANAPACCHA (17 909 ft/5460 m),
- PISCO (18 871 ft/5750 m) and
- CHOPICALQUI (20 939 ft/ 6350 m)
Expedition style climbing (base camps and high camps in high altitude with simple moderately technical routes. This trips is designed for people who are looking beyond Mexico`s mountaineering for example, and want experience for further climbing in South America.
- Day 1 Arrive in Lima and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 2 Travel to Huaraz (bus). Arrive to the hotel.
- Day 3 Rest day and organize the last details for the trip.
- Day 4 Transfer from Huaraz to Yanapaccha base camp.
- Day 5 Training day
- Day 6 Summit Day!! And return until Cebolla Pampa.
- Day 7 Climb from Cebolla Pampa to the Pisco hut (base camp).
- Day 8 Summit Day!! And return to base camp.
- Day 9 Walk from Pisco base camp to Cebolla Pampa.
- Day 10 Climb to Chopicalqui (moraine camp).
- Day 11 Summit Day!! And return to moraine camp.
- Day 12 Return to Huaraz.
- Day 13 Rest day. At night travel to Lima (bus).
- Day 14 Go home.
2,600 USD per one person
- All accommodations (hotel in Lima 2 nights).
- Hostel in Huaraz.
- Tents group climbing equipment,
- All meals in the mountain.
- Transportation and transfers in Perú,
- Donkeys and porters and guide(s).
- Airflight tickets.
- National park fee.
- Personal gear.
- Meals in the cities
- Alcoholic beverages.